DDH Dual Door hatch
Our NWSS Dual Door Emergency Hatch is a superior multi-purpose blast security hatch. Made from 100% steel. All frame and case metal is bent, not cut and welded, to insure superior strength. These are fire, blast, radiation, theft and impact resistant. To protect against nuclear biological and chemical hazards, these are equipped with NBC seals. Each of our security doors and hatches come standard with compression locks for tight NBC compression seal and extra security against theft. We are confident that you will not find a better hatch on the market. Custom sizes and special orders are available upon request (208)267-0000. We look forward to speaking with you.
Product Features and Descriptions:
- Designed for celling installation to an outlet under a floor (garage, green house, tool shed etc.)
- 100% plate steel (all metal is bent, not cut and welded, to insure superior strength)
- Cast in place design makes installation easy
- 3/8 inch thick steel door leaf
- Reinforced with 3” steel square tubing
- 3/4 inch steel plate internal hinges
- 31” X 23” Inside dimensions
- 38” X 32” Outside dimensions
- Upper door equipped with 2 cam locks
- Lower door equipped with 2 cam locks
- Equipped with NBC seals
**Want one of our experts to install it? Contact our office for installation quotes and scheduling (208)267-0000
Custom sizes and options are available upon request. We have our own full service manufacturing shop and are capable of fabricating almost any security component you can think of. Call our offices and speak to one of our specialist about special orders (208)267-0000. From concept to completion, we’re in business to serve you.