Our NWSS-GVD-4 Gun Vault Door is a Concrete Filled Blast Doors and is a superior multi-purpose blast security door. Made from 100% steel and concrete (concrete filling occurs onsite). All frame and case metal is bent, not cut and welded, to insure superior strength. These are fire, blast, radiation, theft and impact resistant. To protect against nuclear biological and chemical hazards, these are equipped with NBC seals. Each of our security doors and hatches come standard with compression locks for tight NBC compression seal and extra security against theft. We are confident that you will not find a better blast security door on the market. Custom sizes and special orders are available upon request (208)267-0000. We look forward to speaking with you.
Product Features and Descriptions:
- 100% plate steel (all metal is bent, not cut and welded, to insure superior strength)
- 14 bolt stainless steel locking bars
- 36″ x 72″ opening dimensions (custom sizes available upon request)
- 4 hinges
- Your choice of 5 spoke bankers wheel or 50 caliber handles
- Lock options, Combination Dial, Thumb scan or Eye scan
- 14 bolt locking system
- 2 inside compression locks (can special order up to 6)
- 3 ½ ” door leaf (3″ concrete filling in door leaf) -Can be ordered up to 12inches thick
- 8″ thick door jam
- Easy to install- level 2 installation (cast in place)
- 100% steel and concrete structure
- Blast, fire, radiation, theft and impact resistant
- Comes with technical support over the phone from one of our qualified experts, to help guide you through the installation process, features and any questions you may have.
**Want one of our experts to install it? Contact our office for installation quotes and scheduling (208)267-0000
Custom sizes and options are available upon request. We are the master distributors for NWSS Northwest Shelter Systems and they have their own full service manufacturing plant and are capable of fabricating almost any security component you can think of. Call our offices and speak to one of our specialist about special orders (208)267-0000. From concept to completion, we’re in business to serve you.