Lorex 16 Channel HD Analog DVR with 2TB HDD, 12 1080p Cameras with 130′ Night Vision
Product details provided by Manufacturer
Introducing the Lorex 16ch High Definition Bundle
View your world like never before with the powerful and affordable Lorex 16-channel HD DVR. See in crystal clear 1080p day or night with the premium high definition bullet and dome cameras. Staying connected wherever you go is easy thanks to the exclusive FLIR Cloud™ connectivity solution, enabling on-the-go monitoring from your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac with no recurring fees.
Secure your home or business with these expandable system options. Advanced picture correction technologies ensure that your recordings remain rich and vibrant. The built in anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions, and close-up recognition at night with SmartIR auto light compensation prevents wash-out effects. Rest assured that your home or business is secure in any lighting conditions, with high quality recorded images in high definition. Video surveillance has never looked this good, at such an affordable price!
- Channels: 16
- Included Cameras: 8 1080p HD bullet cameras & 4 1080p HD dome cameras
- Hard Drive: 2TB security grade 100% duty cycle hard drive
- Resolution: 1080p High Definition
- Remote Viewing Capabilities: Yes – with FLIR Cloud for viewing on PC, Mac, iOS & Android devices with simple 3-step setup (with QR code) no recurring fees
- Camera Connectivity: Wired – BNC Video
- Image Sensor Type:
- Bullet: 1/2.7” 1080p, 2 Megapixel Sensor
- Dome: 1/2.7” 1080p, 2 Megapixel Sensor
- Viewing Angle:
- Bullet: 70° Field of view
- Dome: 80° Field of view
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Functionality: Yes: DVR is PTZ compatible (PTZ camera sold separately)
- Night Vision:
- Bullet: Yes – up to 130′ with ambient lighting & 90′ in complete darkness with 12 IR LEDs
- Dome: Yes – up to 130′ with ambient lighting & 90′ in complete darkness with 12 IR LEDs
- Indoor or Outdoor Use: Cameras are weatherproof for indoor or outdoor installation
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- DVR: 32° ~ 104° F / 0° ~ 40° C
- Bullet: -22° ~ 122°F / -30° ~ 50°C
- Dome: -22° ~ 122°F / -30° ~ 50°C
- DVR: 32° ~ 104° F / 0° ~ 40° C
- Cameras require a wired connection to the DVR
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
Item # 994274 (LHV162C8D4B):
- DVR with security grade 2TB hard drive
- 8 HD 1080p Indoor/outdoor bullet cameras
- 4 HD 1080p Indoor/outdoor dome cameras
- 12 60ft extension cables
- HDMI cable
- Ethernet cable
- 1 Power adapter for DVR
- 1 8-in-1 power adaptor for bullet cameras
- 1 4-in-1 power adaptor for dome cameras
- Remote control
- Quick Setup Guides
High Definition 1080p recording
See the advantage that high definition provides on every channel – capture clear, true to life 1080p HD recordings on all channels. The bullet and dome cameras use advanced megapixel image sensors, providing sharp, detailed images with smooth high definiton streaming. The HD DVR brings a heightened level of detail and clarity to your surveillance needs, ensuring you never miss out on important details.
Hassle-free FLIR Cloud™ connection
Introducing FLIR Cloud™ connectivity – a groundbreaking service that connects your smartphone or tablet to your DVR system. Say goodbye to complex network setup – download the free app, scan the QR code and start viewing your cameras. Staying connected is simple and secure with the DVR’s unique ID and secure pasword. View with PC and Mac remote viewing, and free apps for iOS and Android devices with no recurring fees.
Capacity storage & flexible recording
Capture and store video with the pre-installed 2TB 100% security grade hard drive. You can customize the recording settings to fit your needs: continuous, scheduled or motion only – or a combination of continuous recording with motion alerts.
Digital zoom with click-and-drag
Monitor important events in finer detail with the built-in selectable area zoom. Select the digital zoom icon from the menu, and click-and-drag within a channel – or several channels – to view the video in larger than life size, letting you get a greater view of the action. It’s easy to move cameras around in split screen with dynamic camera allocation – click-and-drag a camera to move it into another channel without changing camera cables.
HD 1080p bullet cameras
This system includes high definition weatherproof bullet cameras, boasting 1080p resolution for unmatched picture quality and spectacular low light performance. The cameras have a vandal resistant design with lightweight Polycarbonate protected housings and a cable-pass-through stand, allowing you to keep cables out of sight and inaccessible to intruders.
HD 1080p dome camerasSecure imporant areas with the 1080p dome cameras, suitable for mounting on a wall or ceiling. The polycarbonate protected housing is vandal resistant, and with cameras rated to withstand extreme temperatures from -22° ~ 122°F be confident knowing that your cameras will withstand the elements outdoors.
Weatherproof for outdoor or indoor useThis system includes weatherproof IP66 rated bullet and dome cameras that can withstand extreme outdoor temperatures from -22° ~ 122°F. Stay protected in any weather or season with high quality cameras that can withstand the elements. The cable pass-through mounting bracket further protects the cable from being tampered with.
Long range night vision
The included bullet and dome cameras provide a spectacular night vision range of up to 130ft (40m) in ambient night time conditions, and up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. ClearNight Imaging technology and day/night mode provide superior enhanced low light performance. See clearly in complete darkness, and be confident knowing that detailed images are being recorded even on the darkest nights.